develop your own website

Travel Documentation

Documents needed for boarding the Carnival Sensation

Due to increased border security We STRONGLY recommend using a passport for travel. However, as of today it is not technically required.
If you not have a valid passport, you will need to bring an Original BIRTH CERTIFICATE or Certified Record of Birth (a certificate provided by your birth city / county with a raised seal, NOT a photocopy) and a State Issued ID card.
There are no exceptions to this policy as it is strictly enforced by US Customs and Homeland Security. Please MAKE SURE you have these documents with you BEFORE you leave for the port. You will not be allowed to board without them.
For the most up to date information, please visit