By signing up for the 2018 WeDJ Convention Cruise, you expressly agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CHARGES ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT WILL BE FROM "CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES".
2. Your credit card will be automatically billed at schedule located at paymentschedule.html
You will be billed the total you agreed to when you sign up for the cruise. The cost of the cruise WILL increase as we sell cabins, but you will be locked in, at the price when you sign up.
3. Tickets are 100% Refundable until September 18, 2018. After September 18, 2018, tickets are 100% non-refundable. There are no exceptions to this policy. By purchasing tickets, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of Carnival located at http://www.carnival.com . In the event that any term herein conflicts with any term on Carnival.Com, these terms will prevail.
4. In order to participate in Convention Events, you must buy your tickets through us (WeDJ.Com) . All Convention Events are included with the price of your ticket and are subject to change at any time.
5. Once your ticket order has been received and processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Changes made after you register your passengers may incur a $100.00 fee. No changes can be made after September 18, 2018.
6. By purchasing a ticket, you agree not to hold WeDj.Com, Sound Stage Travel, Ltd. or any of it's owners, employees, contractors, affiliates or sponsors liable for any action that may arise from the purchase or usage of your tickets, including but not limited to travel to, from or during the cruise.
7. Minimum room occupancy is two people. If you are only buying one ticket, we will attempt to match you with another single traveler of the same sex.
8. Seminars and On-Board Events are subject to change at the sole discretion of WeDJ.com
9. Tickets do NOT include transportation to and from Cruise or hotel arrangements before or after the cruise. We will make an effort to secure a group rate, for a hotel and transportation.
10. Refunds for cancellations made prior to September 18, 2018 are processed within 60 days after cruise date.
11. We will automatically re-bill your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule listed above.
12. Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance. Should the cruise and convention be cancelled for any reason, the tickets are non-refundable. You can book travel insurance by calling 330-221-9539.
13. Taxes and Port Charges can and sometimes do change. They normally do not raise or lower any more than five to ten dollars per passenger. Should these raise or lower, you will be charged/refunded the difference by the cruise line.
14. We do not offer Airfare to the port city. You are responsible for your transportation to and from the cruise.
15. It is YOUR responsibility to contact us at 330-221-9539 if you need to update your credit card. If your card fails payment, we will attempt to contact you. Failure to update your credit card COULD end with your cruise being canceled by the cruise line, without refund.
16. You are responsible to make sure you have the proper documentation for cruise travel. As of Febuary, 2018, you will need at least an original or certified birth certificate and a state issued identification. However, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND the use of a passport. For up to date information on the travel documents you will need, please contact Carnival Cruise Lines or visit https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/forms.html